Thursday 4 June 2020

WWC 274 Dawn's Challenge: Anything Goes with a Feminine Twist


Hi there - time for another challenge at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. It's my turn to be the  hostess with an Anything Goes with a Feminine Twist.  




 This card was inspired by all the wonderful cards I saw on the 2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  I had this freebie set that came with a magazine that I had not even opened.  It was the stamps and the embossing folder.  I used white card to make the embossed panel.  I then stamped the cups and sentiment onto more white card and fussy cut them out.  I used Altenew and Spectrum Noir alcohol makers to colour the cups 

Come and join in the fun at  Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and check out the project from the other designers.  Then take our challenge and link up your project to the challenge post.    We'd love to have you join us.  You have until Monday at 5 pm Mountain Standard Time (Tuesday at 11am NZ time ) to link up your project.

9 comments:

Betty said...

such a cute card - darling teacup stamp and you colored it wonderfully!

Dotty Jo said...

Another lovely card, Dawn! Jo x

Chrissy said...

I love the embossed background Dawn and the cups are so lovely, gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I love the stacked teacup image, Dawn!! Beautifully colored too! I saw a photo of a flower arrangement in a vase shaped like three stacked teacups similar to your image - so beautiful!!

Tristan said...

Beautiful teacups and love how you've used the doilies for the background

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful cups Dawn and a fabulous background. A stunning card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

What beautiful cups & I NEED that ef!

Helen said...

I love these dainty teacups, Dawn! It was a great bonus along with that lovely embossing folder! I thought it was embossing using a die! A wonderful card!

creationsnz said...

I love this fabulous card. And the fabulous freebies too, wish I'd seen that mag. CarolG