Monday 1 June 2020

ATC challenge ,,, well sort of.

Today I am sharing the swap card I made for May for my NZ swap group.  A couple of months ago as part of our swap we had to make an ATC and sent it with our card to our swap partner.  Mine came from Carol.  For may we had to take that ATC and had two options.... One to made part of it a lid and the other to just use it on a card. 

I decided to try and make a lid...

Carol's ATC had some embossing at bottom.  I have the same folder so after trimming off some of the top I embossed it.  I embossed a background panel with the same folder and used some Altenew Firefly ink to swipe over the panel.   I used a free stamp set called Giant Tropical Stamp set and stamped the flowers and leaves and fussy cut them.   I coloured the flowers and leaves with Zig Markers.  I added some purple 3D liquid pearls.  I was really happy with the results.  Thanks to Carol for the sweet ATC to use.

3 comments:

Greta said...

So pretty!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great idea to uses the same embossing folder on the card and 'lid' as Carol used on the original ATC - a wonderful result Dawn
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

creationsnz said...

And you did such a great job with the ATC too Dawn. The box of flowers is so sweet and the colours are so lovely together. CarolG