Thursday 25 June 2020

Orchids at Southern Girls Challenge.

Hi there.  It time for another challenge at Southern Girls.  As always our theme is anything goes...

I am using an image from our sponsor Jan's Digi Stamps



I used one of the pre-coloured images and printed it onto my card.  I added the sentiment and then took my Prismacolor pencils and added some extra colour.  I added some Wink of Stella to the centre of the flower.  For a bit of added dimension, I used my Scor-Pal to add some embossed lines around the card.  

Do come and join us at Southern Girls 

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful orchid and sentiment, Dawn! The score lines and Wink of Stella add the perfect finishing touches!!

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW - what an elegant and classical looking card Dawn - it's stunning. Love that sentiment
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

How lovely! The score lines are a great addition!