Thursday 25 June 2020

Sunflowers for Summer

It's a busy Thursday.... 3 posts today so please check below for my other cards
************************************************************************

Hi, I here today to share my card for the monthly challenge at Die Cut Divas.  Our theme this month is Summer Fun. 

Bugaboo Digital Stamps

One of the fun things we did for summer as a child, was to grow sunflowers.


I used this lovely flower from Bugaboo as it reminded me of sunflowers.  The best thing about digital stamps is you can resize and crop to make the image what you want. Here is the original image



I cropped the image and then die cut it with a stitched circle die.  I used some green patterned paper to cut a frame for the focal image.  I cut a white panel and embossed it before matting with the green paper.  I finished with a white embossed sentiment from Altenew

Do come and join us here  for this month's challenge. 

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Dawn - loving the subtle texture on the white background, and the way you so cleverly framed the flower with the paper, and also used it behind the embossed panel
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous card Dawn, I do love a field of Sunflowers!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your sunflower in the frame, Dawn! The white embossed panel around it looks amazing!!

Greta said...

What a neat way to use that image, Dawn! Love this!