Tuesday 30 June 2020

Summer time fun at Die Cut Divas.

It might be Summer in the Northern Hemisphere but it's Winter here in New Zealand.  Today is the last day of our June Challenge at Die Cut Divas where our theme has been Summer time fun.  


I have used an older Bugaboo image for my card today.  


Doesn't he look happy to be at the beach.  I used Zig Brush Markers to colour in my puppy.   I used a pretty tropical patterned paper to back my die cut panel.  I added a sentiment from Altenew and added some White Nuvo drops 

5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling pup in his inner tube, Dawn!! Just love how you've colored him and what great tropical paper behind!! Sorry it's winter down there - we're having some nice weather here!!

Arlene said...

I absolutely love how you colored this puppy - dark and rich and chocolatey. No, I'm not going to eat him, but he looks like the coolest puppy ever with those sunglasses Great card.

Greta said...

Oh what a cute image & fun card!

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous beach-pup Dawn - and I love the background you gave him!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Dotty Jo said...

Excellent! Jo x