Monday 29 June 2020

Purple Flowers.

Hi there.... I love Purple and today I'm sharing another iteration of Rachel Vass Designs Springtime Backgrounds - again in Purple but quite different to my first one (see it here)


This time I used Prismacolor pencils to colour up my flowers.  I did some that went from light to dark to colour the background.  The sentiment is one of the stripes I made the the other day with an Altenew set.  I trimmed it and backed it with the same green I used to matt the panel. 

I am so enjoying using these digi stamps.  Check out Rachel's designs here 

Hoping all my blog followers are keeping safe.  Things are really ramping up all round the world especially in the USA.  Even here in NZ we have 22 new cases - but all are returning New Zealanders in managed isolation/quarantine.  Everyone returning home has to go into managed isolation for 14 days - they get tested twice during this time.   Hoping and praying this does not get out into the community again. 

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I'm a purple lover too, Dawn! Just love your purple blossoms - your coloring looks amazing! Glad you're staying safe over there!!

Betty said...

will have to look into these digi stamps - your cards with this one are both so pretty - love that overall design for a card!

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning work Dawn - love your shading, and the contrast of the purple and green
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Beautiful work, Dawn!