Friday 31 July 2020

Christmas at Die Cut Divas

The last day of the month and I have a card to share for Die Cut Divas.  Our theme this month is Christmas in July and our sponsor is:

Cheapo Dies has increased their inventory with the addition of well known die brands like Elizabeth Craft Designs, Memory Box, Sizzix, Hero Arts, PoppyStamps, Lawn Fawn and a whole lot more. Be sure to check Cheapo Dies out here.

Cheapo Dies offers a $15 gift certificate as the prize for our winner of the July challenge.


Today I have a little Nativity scene to share.  My dies were a freebie with a magazine, but be sure to check out Cheapo Dies for Christmas dies.



I CASE'd one of the samples on the back of the cardboard that the dies were attached to.  I changed up the colours, the sentiment and the stars.  I took a variety of cream, yellow and green cards to cut each of the borders and then trimmed off some of the palm trees and camels.  The sentiment is from Altenew and I added some white stars with a gel pen.  

You have just one day left to enter our challenge at Die Cut Divas.  

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your colours on this stunning Christmas card Dawn - a real beauty.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous Dawn! LOVE this die set, I have the same one and must pull it out again to use this Christmas as I've lots of family that appreciate the nativity scene cards. This is gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Betty said...

lovely card, Dawn - must check out Cheapo Dies

Greta said...

What a wonderful nativity with the rolling hills! Beautiful card, Dawn!