Saturday 18 July 2020

Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Clean and Simple.

Hi there people.  Welcome to my post for the latest Sweet Stampin' Challenge.   Our theme this week is CAS (Clean and Simple)


My card is a Christmas one

This is  digital image from Whimsy Stamps called Penguin Elf  I stamped it onto some white card and coloured with Copics and Prismacolour pencils.    I added a sentiment that I have in my stash (not sure who it is made by) I added some embossed edging to add texture. 

I am entering this into the Christmas Kickstart challenge - theme: "Hatty Christmas" 

Do come and join us at Sweet Stampin' Challenge with your CAS project. 




5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Awww - sweet penguin elf, Dawn!! Just love your coloring and the scored details too!!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Adorable Dawn! Love this sweet image and your CAS design is perfect, truly gorgeous hun xoxo

kiwimeskreations said...

A real wee sweetie Dawn, and so beautifully coloured
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Dotty Jo said...

This is just adorable, Dawn! Thanks for joining Gail and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

ionabunny said...

Adorable penguin. So cute. Simply beautiful. Thanks for joining the fun at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz