Tuesday 29 September 2020

Playing at Hero Arts Fans Scramble Faceboook page.

 Recently the Hero Arts Fans Scramble took place over at Facebook and I took part. Char set us a challenge to use 2 or more Hero Arts stamps - so I pulled out some old wooden block stamps to make this quick card 


I started by stamping the Postcard stamp and hand cutting it out.  I used a black Memento pen to colour around the edge.  I then used the flower stamp and the Happy Birthday sentiment to finish off the card.  I used some yellow Altenew ink to sponge over the tag.  I used an embossing folder to make the background panel and edged it with black before adding to a white card. 

It was great to use some of my older stamps.


4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your postcard, Dawn! That yellow ink blending adds so much and I love the texture behind too!

kiwimeskreations said...

this is amazing Dawn - love it, so pretty with the black white and touch of lemon
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Great design & card, Dawn!

creationsnz said...

A great tag, zany and fun. CarolG