Saturday 31 October 2020

DCD's - Halloween or Autumn challenge finishes soon

 Hi.  Last day for the October Die Cut Diva's challenge... Halloween or Autumn.

  
Bugaboo Stamps

I chose to use an Autumn image for my card. 


My sentiments are from a Catherine Pooler stamp set.  I used Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2 to cut the centre panel and its mat.  The base card is a dark brown.   

My teamie - Linda also used the same image (here) - always interesting to see how we all use the same image differently.

Do come and join us at Die Cut Divas 

Today I went to a Craft Fair.... the first this year with COVID causing the big Craft Fair not going ahead in July.  FYI - is a lovely friendly little fair about 2 hours south of Auckland.  I travelled down with my friend Suna, and we caught up with our friend Carol.  A good day had by all

Suna, me and Carol.


My Haul! 

Already made two cards using some of these goodies.  Look out for them in future posts.  But here's a wee sneak peek



thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your fall fence, Dawn!! So fun to see it in different colors and sizes! I love your jumbo sentiment too!

Lucky you to go to a craft fair - looks like you had a fun day and got some great goodies for the stash!! I look forward to seeing the full reveal of your gnoomies!!

Greta said...

Wow--New Zealand must be good again! Cases way up here, so don't know when we'll be able to do anything. Glad I have my crafting! Love your Autumn card, Dawn--beautiful coloring!

Helen said...

A great card, Dawn! You're very lucky heading to a craft show. Even though we're doing well our craft shows are still online. Not nearly so much fun!! Glad you had a great day with your friends. Take care! :)