Thursday 29 October 2020

WWC 295 Karen's All About Occasions Challenge

 Hi there.  It's time for the new challenge at Watercooler Wednesday and Karen is our hostess with an All About Occasions challenge.


My card today started as a card for an Embossing challenge... but I didn't read the theme correctly - It was use Metallic with a Geometric embossing folder. - I didn't use a Geometric folder but used a floral folder.  

I made my metallic centre by making the edges and using Catherine Pooler Sauna ink and gold Perfect Pearls. I then used a an Altenew 3D Embossing folder Beautiful Bergenia.  I matted the panel onto a piece of gold paper and then added to a white card base.   Added a Catherine Pooler die cut Hello and finished with a sentiment from an Altenew set. 

Come and join in the fun at  Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and check out the project from the other designers.  Then take our challenge and link up your project to the challenge post.    We'd love to have you join us.  You have until Monday at 5 pm Mountain Standard Time (Tuesday at 11.00 am NZ time ) to link up your project.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it! so pretty and shiny! Shannon

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your floral metallic embossed panel, Dawn - so gorgeous with the crisp white hello diecut!!

Betty said...

so pretty, Dawn - good you could rescue your card for a different challenge!

Michelle W said...

Love your gold look embossing Dawn! Beautiful card.

Greta said...

Absolutely stunning, Dawn! I love that technique & don't know why I don't use it more often!

creationsnz said...

Beautiful!!! CarolG

تاج للخدمات المنزلية said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen Brown said...

Beautiful card! I LOVE all the gorgeous texture. Karen

Helen said...

Love all that beautiful gold, Dawn! I've looked at that wonderful EF but now it seems to be calling me!! Love your card! Take care! :)