Sunday 25 October 2020

Pink Christmas - Take Two

 Hi.  I'm back again today with another Pink Christmas card - for the Christmas Kickstart Challenge

Here's what I came up with

This card started life as a test run of my Altenew 3D embossing folder.  I inked up the folder and ran it through my Cuttlebug.  I wasn't sure if I liked it so it sat on my desk for a white.   I was mucking around and thought it might do ok for the base for a Pink Christmas card.  I matted it onto some black card and some dark pink card before adding to the white base.  I die cut the sentiment from the dark pink mat and added to the card.  It was only when I took the photo I realised that I had added the sentiment to the base upside down.  The flowers were going the wrong way.  But I'm sure you won't have noticed unless I had said!  A few pink gems finished off the card.

8 comments:

Helen said...

I love this card, Dawn! So soft and pretty! Loving the pink for Christmas! :)

Dotty Jo said...

I think it looks lovely, Dawn! Love the scripty sentiment too. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart again, Jo x

Pop's Cards said...

I love the background on this it looks so elegant, thanks for joining us at Christmas kickstart, hugs Pops x

CinnamonSally said...

Such a pretty card Dawn!

Betty said...

great idea to use that 3D ef for a Christmas card - just lovely!

kiwimeskreations said...

No, I would not have noticed the up-side-down panel Dawn - it's a fabulous card.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love that pink embossing, Dawn - so perfect for a pink Christmas card!!

Greta said...

Actually looks just fine, so maybe there isn't a right direction! Beautiful shades of pink!