Saturday 2 January 2021

Something new at Sweet Stampin' challenge.

 Hi there... welcome back to Sweet Stampin' Challenge - the first for 2021.  


Our theme for this challenge is "NEW"  and from now on, our challenges will be fortnightly.

So I bought myself some goodies as an early Christmas present and included were a couple of Altenew stamps - Spider Mum flowers and Striped Circle Stamp set.    Here is my card using these goodies.


I stamped the Striped Circle stamp in Vineyard Berry red ink from Altenew on my background panel.  I then used Altenew Rose Gold embossing powder to stamp and emboss the Spider Mum stamp.  I used Heart beat and Vineyard Berry inks to watercolour the flowers.  I used a few different green inks for the leaves. I added the sentiment from Striped Circle stamp set in Obsidian black ink and then the fussy cut flower.  A few gold gems finished my card.  

Do come and join our challenge with your "NEW" projects. 

5 comments:

Suze said...

Lovely card Dawn. I like the new products that you had a play with. The flower is such a striking focal point to the card.

Betty said...

beautiful combo of stripes and flowers, Dawn!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a beauty, Dawn! Just love the circle stripe background with that gorgeous mum!!

creationsnz said...

Love the bold stripes with the bold flower. CarolG

Greta said...

Gorgeous spider mums--love your card, Dawn!