Sunday 3 January 2021

Card Chain Challenge - December Reveal

 I took part in the December Card Chain Challenge and got to send a card to my dear friend, Arlene, in California.  


As well as the usual themes we also had a Tic Tac Toe board to use

I chose the right hand side - washi tape, blue and emboss it. 


My washi was some pretty Poinsettia tape, my blue was both the shimmery card stock and the colouring on my Gnome and Emboss it was the folder I used to emboss the blue card.   And I got my Christmas card for Arlene done at the same time.   Saved me postage for sure.    Added bonus, that Arlene loved it!  She had made a number of Gnome cards for her family so this one suited well. 

It's such fun taking part in the Card Chain Challenge... always a bonus to get card from anywhere in the world.   Still time to join the January sign up  (here)


6 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oooo - sweet blue gnome with the embossed washi and background, Dawn - just love this!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunner Dawn - that is amazing! love the metallic card and that you embossed it with the sentiment.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Betty said...

so cute with my favorite little gnomw!

creationsnz said...

Gosh you certainly got value from this gnome Dawn. A fun Christmas card and so glad Arlene got it. CarolG

Helen said...

I love the effect of the metallic cardstock for the background, Dawn! Such a cute little gnome!! I hope 2021 is a good one for you and the family! :)

Greta said...

Sweet card--love the blue metallic embossed background!