Thursday 7 January 2021

WWC 303- Karen's Challenge: Anything Goes with a Feminine Twist

 Hello there,  Welcome to our first challenge for 2021 for Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  Karen is our hostess this week with an anything goes with a feminine twist challenge. 


I find making feminine cards easy... doing my own favourite florals.  I bought some new goodies as an early Christmas present to myself and included was Altenew's Spider Mum Paint A Flower.  


I used Alcohol Markers to colour this one in.  I used my Gina K Master Layouts to make my layers, combining a couple of the layout dies.  The sentiment is from the same set.  A few little black gems finished it.  

I have another sample using this stamp set here

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post. We’d love to have you join us.  You have until Mondays at 5 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (Tuesdays at 1pm NZ time) to link up your project.


8 comments:

creationsnz said...

Calm and lovely. CarolG

Karen Brown said...

GORGEOUS!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful mums, Dawn - just love the warm oranges you used!!

CinnamonSally said...

So pretty Dawn!

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning card Dawn - love it
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Meetu Aggarwal said...

wow... this is so pretty 😍 💕

Helen said...

A gorgeous card, Dawn! Very elegant design!! Take care! :)

Greta said...

Beautiful coloring!