Sunday 17 January 2021

Such a Deer - fun challenge at Christmas Kickstart

 Love the theme name for the latest challenge at Christmas Kickstart - 


I recently received a Christmas card from a swap friend and she included a topper that had a deer on it...so here's the card I made,


A very CAS quick card.  I used some kraft card to make the base, added some tartan patterned paper then the topper.  I added a little pink flower in the top corner.  

Hope you weekend is going well.  It's been a good one for me... a few cards made - getting ahead on some of my design work, had a long walk this morning and been watching the Prada Cup yacht races on the TV. 

6 comments:

Betty said...

love the color combo and the pink flower is the perfect topper - have a great coming week!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous deer print, Dawn, and I love the pink flower!!

CinnamonSally said...

Wow that's gorgeous Dawn, love that pretty topper and love the gingham background!

Dotty Jo said...

How lovely! Your choice of plaid and your colour combo stopped the card looking over frilly. Great choice. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

Greta said...

What a pretty deer image & card!

ionabunny said...

Beautiful elegant deer and fab wit the plaid background. Thanks for joining the fun at Christmas Kickstart. Hugz