Monday 25 January 2021

Thinking of You Slimline card.

My time to share with you at Die Cut Divas 

 Our challenge for January is "Frame It". Our sponsor for our January challenge is Rachel Vass Designs. The winner of our challenge will get to choose three digital stamps from her store



For my card I have used Fun Flowers Slimline stamp to make a slimline card.  I used a Pink Fresh slimline die to make my frame. 




I used a mixture of Copics and coloured pencils to colour in the image.  I then added a stamped sentiment from a Tim Holtz set. 

We would love to have you join us with our frame projects. 

7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Dawn - love those flowers and how you have coloured them
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Lin said...

Oh so pretty, Dawn, a hint of springtime!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a fun floral image and I love that it's sized for a slimline! Beautiful coloring, Dawn, and I love the scalloped frame!!

Greta said...

Great floral image & beautifully colored, Dawn!

CinnamonSally said...

Such a pretty card Dawn.

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful coloring on your flowers, Dawn! I love how perfectly you placed them for the slimline card design, too! xx

Betty said...

your slimline is beautifully colored and designed, Dawn!