Thursday 28 January 2021

WWC 306- Michelle's Challenge: All About Occasions

 Hello there, it’s time for another Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  Michelle is our hostess this week with an All About Occasions challenge


Today I am sharing a Birthday card I made.  


This is a very CAS card.  I used Gina K Master Layouts to cut my panel and the layer.  It's a dark grey layer.  I had stamped the Altenew "A Gift for You" set to have a practise at using grey Copics to colour.  As it turned out okay, I cut out the panel.  I added a sentiment from another Altenew set (Happy Bloom) and a few pearls to finish the card. 

Come and join in the fun at  Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and check out the projects from the other designers.  Then take our challenge and link up your project to the challenge post.    We'd love to have you join us.  You have until Monday at 5 pm Mountain Standard Time (Tuesday at 12.00 noon NZ time) to link up your project.


Take care out there people.


5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Pretty floral image and I love how you colored it in the greys, Dawn!! Looks like another fun challenge at Watercooler Wednesday - thanks for the inspiration!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great card using an unexpected colour for the flowers Dawn - well done, I love it
Hope you have been nowhere near the "places of interest" in the latest covid outbreak!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Beautifully elegant card, Dawn!

Helen said...

I love the look of your beautiful grey flowers, Dawn!
A monochromatic card is always elegant and eye-catching! Take care! :)

Michelle W said...

Stunning CAS card Dawn! So pretty!