Saturday 30 January 2021

Love in the Air - at Sweet Stampin' Challenge

 Hi there.  It's time for a new Challenge at Sweet Stampin' Challenge blog today.  Our theme is challenge is Valentine/Love.

Valentine's Day is not a huge thing here in NZ as it is in the US in particular, so I've gone with a Love themed card. 


I stamped the Altenew Striped Circle stamp and took it to my work to photocopy onto some cardstock and as it is laser printed, I was able to foil it through my laminator.   I used a little stamp set from Altenew called "A Gift for You" to make my focal flower.  I used various Grey Copic markers to add a little bit shading.  I used some Winnie & Walter stamps and die to make my sentiment. 

Do come and play along with us (here



5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful card, Dawn! Just love the foiled stripes with the focal point window for the blossoms!!

CinnamonSally said...

Such a pretty card Dawn.

Betty said...

sweet card, Dawn!

Greta said...

Beautiful card with the foiled background!

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful card Dawn - love the grey flowers against the red
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine