Sunday 31 January 2021

A Handful of Tulips

 It the last day of the month at Die Cut Divas.   Our sponsor this month is 

and our theme is "Frame It"

I have chosen to use " Handful of Tulips".  I took the circle image for my card,


I printed the image and used a Spellbinders die to cut it out.  I used some Altenew watercolour pencils and a Sparkle pen to move the watercolour around.  It's hard to see the wonderful sparkle on the flowers in the photo but I can guarantee it's there.  I used plain water pen to move the blue background around.  Once it dried, I used some blue pencil to add splatters.  

You still have today to get your project linked up, so we would love to see what you have made.  Don't forget to use your die machine to cut/emboss something on your project.  




8 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Very pretty Dawn and beautifully coloured!

creationsnz said...

Lovely colouring and splatter, and great colour choice for the card to make the image stand out. CarolG

Arlene said...

Your flowers are marvelous and I know how hard it is to capture sparkle. That wonderful dark cardstock really brings out the flowers on the flower panel.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous tulips, Dawn, and I love the rich purple card with them!!

Betty said...

wonderful coloring on your lovely card, Dawn!

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful work Dawn, and a fabulous card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

So pretty, Dawn!

Elizabeth Stonem said...

Lovely blog you havve here