Thursday 4 February 2021

WWC 307 Heidi's Challenge: Anything Goes with a Feminine Twist

Hello there, it’s time for another Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  Heidi is our hostess this week with an Anything Goes with a Feminine Twist challenge.

Today I am sharing an encouragement card. 


At the craft fair I went to last year I purchased a beautiful stencil from Paper Roses called Spring Flowers.  For my card I used small blending brushes to add different Altenew inks.  I added a die cut sentiment cut with mahogany card.  This is a Penny Black die called Great Love.  I finished off with some black and silver gems.  

Come and join in the fun at  Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and check out the projects from the other designers.  Then take our challenge and link up your project to the challenge post.    We'd love to have you join us.  You have until Monday at 5 pm Mountain Standard Time (Tuesday at 12.00 noon NZ time) to link up your project.


8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card, Dawn, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous stenciled background, Dawn, and I love the jumbo die sentiment!! Thanks for the inspiration at Watercooler Wednesday!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a gorgeous card Dawn - a beautiful result!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

CinnamonSally said...

WOW such a pretty card Dawn!

Helen said...

This is a wonderful large die cut, Dawn, and works perfectly with your super pretty floral background!! Stay safe!!

Betty said...

what a perfectly gorgeous card, Dawn - beautifully colored and wonderful sentiment!

Pat said...

Love how you did that background...Sure makes for a lovely card...Someday I need to try that...
Thanks for visiting my blog....much appreciated!

Greta said...

Love how you colored the stencil, Dawn--beautiful card!