Monday 1 March 2021

Gnome is the where the heart is.

 Today I'm sharing a card for Darnell's NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff! )



My NBUS - the little Whimsy Digi stamp (Gnome sweet Gnome set) and the little heart sequins.   I printed the gnome and coloured with a variety of Alcohol markers.  I added the little sequins I found in my cupboard and realised I had never used before.   I used some Gina K master layout dies to cut out the main panel and the background panel.   

Thanks for stopping by.  I'm back from working from home for the next week as Auckland is back into Level 3 lockdown for a week.  Someone got the infection and didn't isolate so to try and kick the virus, Auckland has to stay home for a week this time.  A frustrating time for sure.    Take care out there people.  

5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling little gnome, Dawn - just love your coloring and the sweet heart sequins!!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, this is adorable! Come share it in the Whimsy FB page with us! It's adorable hun, love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning colouring of you gnome Dawn - and a beautiful card. The week is past the halfway mark now.... I hope you come out of level 3 soon - I have a bus trip booked that comes out of Auckland...
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

creationsnz said...

Such a little cutie Dawn, love the senti too. CarolG

Greta said...

How cute & beautifully colored!