Sunday 28 February 2021

Centre Fold Step card at Die Cut Divas

 Hi.  It's the last day of the month so it's the last day for the Die Cut Divas challenge.   Our sponsor this month is Hero Arts and our theme is fun folds.


I decided on a Centre Fold Step card for my fun fold today.


I cut my base card out of red card - using a template I found at Splitcoaststamper's (here)  I found some Uniti patterned paper and added it to all my panels on the card base.  I used two Hero Arts stamps and die sets (Hello There Stamp and Cut and Florals Poppy Combo) I cut my ovals from Gina K Master Layouts 3.  I used some ombre patterned paper covered with clear packing tape, to cut my die cut sentiment - a great way to get shine without getting messy with glossy accents.  I added the sub sentiment from the Hello There stamps.  I stamped the poppy and ladybug onto some white card stock and die cut it them out.  I added the poppy off the edge of the centre panel.

Do come and join up at Die Cut Divas.

7 comments:

Arlene said...

I love the deep red of the poppy - great design too.

Cindy C. said...

Sooooo beautiful!!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous step card, Dawn!! I'll have to check out the template - it looks like such a difficult one to construct but maybe I just need the tutorial...

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful card shape and design, and lovely image and colouring. Gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Betty said...

I love to make step cards and yours is so pretty!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a gorgeous card Dawn - loving the poppy - I hope mine colours up as well as you have coloured yours!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

What a neat card, Dawn!