Tuesday 20 April 2021

70th birthday card

 One of our friend's turned 70 the other day.  He and hubby used to play rugby together over a number of years... Hubby asked me to make a card that used the logo of one of their teams.   So I took a photo of his shirt with the logo on it... and here's what I came up with....

I used a Bugaboo digi stamp and inserted the Shore Black's logo.  I then used my black Copic marker to colour in the shirt.  I did a bit bigger card for this so I could get the image in it.   I added a die cut 70 and an Altenew Happy Birthday sentiment. 


I had fun making the card and both Hubby and our friend, Warren, loved it. 


4 comments:

Betty said...

how funny - am sure your friend loved it! you are so good with the digi stuff - i could never figure out how to do that!!

CinnamonSally said...

Wow this is a great card and so clever to insert the logo, I am sure Hubby was thrilled with the design, perfect for his friend.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a fun masculine card, Dawn, and you did a fantastic job on that shirt - amazing!!

Greta said...

How adorable & creative!