Thursday 22 April 2021

WWC314 - Dawn's Challenge: All About Occasions

 Hi there.  Time for a new challenge at Watercooler Wednesday.  I'm the hostess for this challenge with an All About Occasions.  




I had fun making this Birthday card.  I made the background by sponging Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide inks onto my white panel.  I then took a Kasiercraft stamp called Botanical and a Delicata 4 metallic ink pad to add the stamp.  I used all 4 of the colours on the ink pad.  I then took the Gorgeous Gardenia Outline die from Memory Box to make the roses.  The pink (Altenew Magenta) was sponged onto some card and added behind the outline.  I messed up the leaves, so had to cut them separately and add to the roses.   I stamped the sentiment from a Hero Arts Hello There stamp and die set. A few gold sequins finished up the card. 

Come and join in the fun at  Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and check out the project from the other designers.  Then take our challenge and link up your project to the challenge post.    We'd love to have you join us.  You have until Monday 3rd of May at 5 pm Mountain Standard Time (Tuesday at 11.00 am NZ time ) to link up your project 

11 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

Loving that arty background Dawn and the flowers stand out so beautifully against it! Vicky x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous collage background with those stained glass flowers, Dawn - love this!!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So beautiful Dawn, LOVE that background and colour, delish! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Greta said...

Oh how pretty!

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous background Dawn it really highlights the pretty pink flowers!

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful card Dawn - loving that stunning background
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Anet's Crafting said...

Wow your card is just beautiful Dawn. Love it. Anet

Helen said...

I love this wonderful background you've created Dawn! So interesting with all the details you've added. A great card! :)

Tristan said...

Gorgeous card Dawn. love that grungy background.

Cathy said...

I love the background too Dawn, perfect for those pretty pink blooms, Cathy x

Heidi Weaver said...

Dawn, I'm madly in love with the background you've stamped. What a perfect way to showcase that lovely flower!