Friday 23 April 2021

Fun Pop Up Step Card

 Our NZ group technique swap this month was a Pop Up Step Card.... There is a video tutorial HERE 

I thought this might be hard to do, but in the end following the instructions it was resonable easy to put together.


I went down the vintage looking alley.... using papers similar to the tutorial.  I used some punches to make my daisies and stamped some leaves from an Altenew set which I die cut to add to the flowers.  I used an Altenew sentiment cut and a die cut from a magasine to make my sentiment.   This one folds flat to put into a standard envelope.  

I'm taking a week of work from tonight.  We are heading off on a little road trip.  Down the East Coast of the North Island.  We are stopping with friend's for a few days.  Looking forward to the break, before the wedding.  My daughter and her family are staying with us for 9 days and my Dad and his partner for a week...so it's going to be a full house.  

I do have a post scheduled for next week.  Take care 

4 comments:

Lin said...

Wow, Dawn, I love this! The dps are so pretty, what a fun mix! Enjoy your time away!

Betty said...

fantastic design and so pretty!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great vintage papers and I love how you layered the flowers, Dawn!! Such a fun pop up card!! Enjoy your trip!!

Greta said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Dawn! What a fun, busy time ahead with everyone coming!