Sunday 25 April 2021

Window card for Die Cut Divas.

 Hi there.   It's my day to inspire you over at Die Cut Divas. 

Poppystamps are our sponsor and have such fantastic products.

Poppystamps kindly gave the design team a discount to their store and I got a couple of really gorgeous dies, perfect for our challenge.  


The die I used is Adriana Square Frame.  I cut it out of some Canson watercolour paper and then used a variety of greens and a splash of teal from Altenew's 36 pan watercolour paints.  Once it dry I add the stamped vellum behind the appeture. The sentiment is from a Catherine Pooler Designs set and I white embossed it onto some heavy vellum.  I then glued it to a dark grey panel.

Do come and join us at Die Cut Divas for this month's challenge. 



7 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Wow this is gorgeous Dawn, I love that beautiful die!

Tracey T said...

Love that frame! A beautiful card, Dawn x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love what you did with that diecut, Dawn - perfect for a square card and with the sentiment you chose!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous die cut Dawn, and I love how you have used it to make such a stunning card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

creationsnz said...

A lovely square card with the beautiful diecut, and fab sentiment. CarolG

Vicky Hayes said...

What a fabulous die Dawn and what a beautiful card you've made with it! I love the green against the grey panel. Vicky x

Greta said...

Beautiful die & card!