Friday 30 April 2021

Floral window at Die Cut Divas.

Hi there.  It's the last day of the month so it's time for my last card for Die Cut Divas for our April ochallenge.    Our sponspr this month is Poppystamps and our challenge theme is  WINDOW or APERTURE CARD

I bought this really cute die from Poppystamps and here's what I made


I made a green watercolour sheet and used it to die cut the Intricate die.  I used an embossing folder with some white card that I had cut with a Spellbinders square die. I used some 3D tape to add behind the frame.  I added the frame to a panel that I had on hand... that had been made with my Gelli Plate and an Altenew stencil.  To finish I added a die cut sentiment.  This is from Britannia Dies and I cut it from black card that had been covered with clear packing tape.  This gives it a really glossy look with out the mess of Glossy Accents. 

You have till 9.00pm (US Pacific Time) to join us here.  We'd love to see your creations.  


4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your leafy frame, Dawn! Great color and texture!!

R's Rue said...

Love the color.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Vicky Hayes said...

This is so pretty and delicate Dawn. I love the way you die cut the leaves out of that green watercolour. What a great tip about the clear packing tape too - noted! Vicky x

Greta said...

Artsy & so pretty!