Sunday 16 May 2021

Stamped Wreath

 The NZ Swap group this month had the theme "Make a Wreath"  Not to be made with a single stamp but with multiple smaller stamps wiht an extra challenge of not using a Wreath Builder stencil.

I started by drawing around the edge of a circle die to start my wreath.


I used little stamps from Gina K's Wreath Builder set in a variety of Altenew inks. The sentiment is from the same Wreath Builder set.  The little bow is from a Hero Arts set.   I added some little gems after using Gina K Master Layouts 3 to cut my panel and the black layer.    My wreath did get a little lopsided but still looks okay. 

Hope your weekend is going well.  I finished work early on Friday and drove up to Mangawhai to stay with my friends.  Usually hubby drives his car up but I drove my little car as he was going on a pub crawl for our son's Stag party.  They did a crawl from Auckland up to Mangawhai where they had hired a house for the night.  I got a call from hubby around 5 o'clock.  He was slightly worse for wear but had a great time.   This morning I texted my son early, asking how he was  "Ummm good would be an overstatement,  But I'm up and about"   It's only 2 1/2 weeks to the wedding now.

5 comments:

Betty said...

very pretty - don't notice anything lopsided about it - that was some challenge!

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous wreath card Dawn and it looks fine to me, not lopsided at all.

kiwimeskreations said...

Well done Dawn, you rocked the challenge with this great result! Sounds as though you have a busy time coming up with the wedding.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

I love wreaths & yours is beautiful, Dawn! How exciting the wedding is just around the corner! Will look forward to seeing some pictures!

Helen said...

So pretty Dawn. I love wreaths. There is just something special about them. Good luck with the wedding. I hope all goes well. Enjoy all the festivities! Take care. :)