Wednesday 30 June 2021

29 Again???? Birthday time at Die Cut Divas.

Hi there.  It's my day to share another birthday card at Die Cut Divas today.  Our theme is BIRTHDAYS and Bugaboo Stamps are our sponsor. 


 Here is my project


My friend, Suna, had her birthday yesterday and this was the card I sent her.    I used the 29 Again Stella image and coloured it with watercooler pencils.  I added some Sharpie Gold ink pen to the Again and added gold Wink of Stella over it.   I die cut my patterned paper and the layer behind it with Gina K Master Layouts,

Do come and join us at Die Cut Divas. 

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a fun card Dawn - and so beautifully made too - love the touches of gold. I am sure Suna would have loved it.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

LOL - love the sentiment with the jumbo AGAIN & the funny lady! You've chosen such perfect colors for your background papers too, Dawn!!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, that sentiment cracks me up, so funny and so perfect for a few friends I know, LOL. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Greta said...

Oh funny! Love the colors you used & the patterned paper!