Tuesday 1 June 2021

Altenew Flower of the Month.... Lily

 Hi there.... I made this card for the May Flower of the Month - Lily for Altenew.... but think I've missed the deadline.  It's the 1st of June here but think I missed the deadline for USA.   Oh well.... I had fun making it anyway. 


This is a mini card.  I stamped and embossed the lily stamp with Rose Gold powder onto the little Kraft card.  I used Prismacolor pencils and some Gamsol to colour it.   I used a gold pen to added a little ink around the edge before adding it to the base card.   I stamped the sentiment onto some white card and fussy cut it before adding over the flower.  

Today I took my visitors to the Chelsea Sugar Cafe for morning tea.  It was awesome.  The food is stunning and we took Archie to the playground outside the cafe. 


A bit of a collage of our time there. 

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Dawn, so classy..

Luv CHRISSYxx

creationsnz said...

Love your card, so beautifully made, Dawn, what a shame you missed the deadline. CarolG

Greta said...

What a beautiful use of the lily stamp, Dawn! Looks like you're having a great time with everyone there!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful lily card, Dawn, and I love your collage of fun day photos!!