Friday 25 June 2021

Birthday Bear - for Die Cut Divas Birthday challenge.

 It's time for me to share a card with you over at Die Cut Divas... 


Our sponsor is Bugaboo this month and our theme is BIRTHDAYS.  Winner will receive a $12 voucher to the Bugaboo store.  

Here is my project.  


I did some paper piecing for my card using two co-ordinating papers.  I used my Gina K designs Master Layours to cut my layers.  I printed the image onto white card and also onto the patterned papers and fussy cut them to piece on the card.  I die cut some Simon Says Stamp hearts and added to the sentiment circle. 

Do come and join us at Die Cut Divas with your birthday cards. 

5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Your bear is just the cutest with his paper pieced outfit - adorable, Dawn!! I love the sentiment circle with the hearts too!!

CinnamonSally said...

Such a cute card Dawn.

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Chrissy said...

He is so very cute Dawn and great paper piecing..

Luv CHRISSYxx

creationsnz said...

Love the dottiness and Bear is happy he is PP and looking smart. CarolG