Thursday 22 July 2021

Addicated to CAS - Geometric

 I saw the challenge at Addicated to CAS -Geometric and I thought of one of my new die sets I got last week.    


Once the card was done, I'm not sure if it's CAS enough - but I'll enter it and see!


My die set is from Sizzix called "Geo Floral Frames"  I die cut the geometric frames from gold card. I added them to the card on a bit of an angle.  I then die cut the flowers in dark and light blue card and a little bit of yellow for the card centres. I layered the flowers and add a little black gem in each centre.   I then die cut the leaves from different greens.  I added a sentiment from Altenew's Birthday Builder set and some of my new gold bauble gems from Pink Fresh. 

I am also adding to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Out with the Old and In with the New.... My die cuts are new and the sentiment is from a set I've had for some time. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Dawn - the gold frames are really eye-catching, and your flowers are very pretty. I must get my set out and give it some love - you have inspired me!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful card, Dawn!! I have this set but have never used it - thanks for the inspiration!!

Greta said...

Love the frame die & how you used it with the flowers!