Sunday 4 July 2021

Little sneakers card.

 Recently I did an order with Altenew and got a little free stamp ( I ordered the matching die as well)  The little stamp set was a pair of sneaker.  They are super cute.

So yesterday I got a bit of time to play and this is what I came up with 

I stamped the sneakers and die cut them out.  I used Altenew Woodless Watercolour pencils to add the colour.  I used Gina K Master Layouts 2 to cut a the two panels and layers.  For the centre panel I added some washi tape - one of grass and a sliver of gold tape and the little sentiment from the set.  Added the sneakers with some dimensionals. To add some texture I used an embossing folder on the second panel.  

I also got to get my NZ swap card done.  It's a Book binding card and will be on it's way to Maxine tomorrow.... once she's got it, I'll share it. 

And today I got a few more cards done.  I'll share in the next few days.  

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your sneakers on their grassy lawn, Dawn - so fun with that sentiment and the embossed background!!

kiwimeskreations said...

A fabulous card Dawn- love the way you have featured the sneakers.
I am looking forward to receiving your card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Chrissy said...

Great sneakers and colouring Dawn and I love the background embossing..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Greta said...

Grass Washi tape?!--love it! Beautifully colored sneakers & love the dry embossing!