Friday 2 July 2021

Mini card - Anita Jeram at Colorado Craft Company

 Hi there.  This week my order of some Anita Jeram images from Colorado Craft Company.   I thought they had got lost in the post as I ordered them on May 12th and they finally arrived 29th June.   I was super happy they arrived and even better there was a bonus little extra stamp set.   I used that one to make this little mini card.   

It's a 3" wide by 4 1/8" card.  I die cut some watercolour colour paper and stamped the little stamp and one of the sentiments in the set.   I used Zig watercolour pens to add the colour.   This little card went to my Team Lead at work... All the Level 2 Team Leads are having to re-apply their jobs.  Throughout the country there are about 50 jobs to go.  My Team Lead has her interview next week.  She loved it.  

I can't wait to get some time to use the other three sets I ordered.  Will be practising my watercolouring as the soft colouring suits the images.  Hopefully this weekend I'll find some time.   Hope you get some crafty time this weekend too. 

6 comments:

Betty said...

what a sweet little card, Dawn - well worth waiting for!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a cutie, Dawn - glad your goodies finally arrived!! Sweet of you to make a card for your coworker!!

Chrissy said...

Just a tiny project but perfect Dawn and so very cute..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super sweet! Love your gorgeous card and lovely matching envelope! Hugs, Wends xoxo

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card for your Team Lead - I am sure she would have appreciated it. Love the soft background you created Dawn
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

I love mini cards & this is darling!