Tuesday 3 August 2021

July CCC Reveal.........

 It's time to reveal my card for the July CCC (Card Chain Challenge)  



Our choices this month were : colour scheme

Sketch



and theme options:  Summer/Snacks/Friendship                                                                      Product/Technique: Scraps/Fancy Fold

I chose to use the sketch for my card that went to Arlene in California


These stripes were from an Oriental paper pack. I layered up the three sheets and cut them together - bonus, I got two more backgrounds.  My circles are cut from white and gold card with a Gina K die.  The gorgeous pink sentiment is by Taylored Expressions and was gifted to me by my friend Linda W.  She sent me some stamped and die cut images.  This one was perfect for my card.  

I'm still waiting for my card from Dee.  It has to come all the way from Kenya.  Can't wait. 

And if you want to see all the gorgeous cards pop over HERE.

5 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Those papers are so pretty together and perfect for this sketch Dawn - lovely card!

kiwimeskreations said...

A stunning card Dawn - love the papers and how you have used them so wonderfully on this card - and a great use of the sketch too.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a fabulous background, Dawn - love the combo of papers & perfect for the sketch! Glad you could use those sentiments I sent!! Just love this one with your patterned rays!!

Chrissy said...

FABulous design Dawn, love the papers and colours, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Greta said...

Perfect way to use the lovely papers! I know Arlene loved getting this card!