Sunday 29 August 2021

More watercolouring with Altenew at Die Cut Divas

  Hi there.  It's my day to share at Die Cut Divas...


 

Our theme for the month of August is "watercolor real or faux".

The Prize will be a $20 gift certificate to Altenew.


Today I am using the cutest little stamp set called "Rosie Posy" My delightful team mate Cindy kindly gave me this little set. I gold embossed it onto some watercolour paper and then used Altenew's Woodless Watercoloured pencils. I did a little watercolouring wash around it. I then went overboard a bit with splatters. I used Gina K Master Layouts to cut my layers

Do come and join us at Die Cut Divas today.

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful card Dawn - love how your focal panel echoes the colours in the paper you have used
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Pretty & artistic!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful creation Dawn. The gold is lush and the splatter a perfect finish. So lovely hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oh my - just love these little gold embossed posies, Dawn! All the splatters add the perfect touch to your watercolored background!!

creationsnz said...

Love this card, slightly art nouveau and gorgeous with those splatters (I can never get splatters to look this good). CarolG