Saturday 11 September 2021

Colours of Autumn - Sweet Stampin' Challenge.

 It's time for another challenge at Sweet Stampin' Challenge today and the theme is Colours of Autumn. 

  

As our challenge blog is based in the Northern Hemisphere, Autumn is coming their way - but spring here in NZ.  However I do love the Autumn colours you see in the US in particular.  

My card today uses orange tones.  


I made my own stencil using an Altenew cover die (Gradient Stripes) and  then used Warm and Cozy inks to do an ombre background.  I used Gina K Master Layout 2 die to cut the panel.  I used Leafy Canopy by Altenew to stamp the leaves in black.  I added some doodles around them with a fineliner pen.  Added a sentiment stripe from my container.  I used the die to cut one end to match up with the layer.  

Do come and join us at Sweet Stampin' Challenge 





5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A really eye catching card Dawn - love all the wee details such as matching up the sentiment strip with the die cut, and doodling around the leaves
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous silhouette leaves atop the stenciled stripes, Dawn! I love the extra doodled lines too - adds so much!!

Greta said...

Just beautiful! Love the ombre orange background & the silhouette leaves!

creationsnz said...

Stunning card Dawn, I like your doodling. CarolG

Betty said...

wonderful card, Dawn - love everything about it - great design!!