Sunday 31 October 2021

Hocus Pocus Witchy Gnome

 Hi there.  It's the last day of the month so it's time for a card for Die Cut Divas.  Our theme this month is an Anything Goes Challenge... 

My card today is a Halloween one using the sweet Witch Nordic Gnome from Scrapflower Estudio 


I used some digital patterned paper and cut it with a Pink Fresh mini slimline die and its black layer.  I then printed the little witchy gnome and coloured her with Copic markers.  I then used some black card covered with clear packing tape to cut out the letters from a Hero Art Alpha dies.   I added them a little skewiff for a fun element. 

You still have a few hours to join us at Die Cut Divas 


2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What an adorable witchy gnome, Dawn! Love the fun patterned paper behind her and the cute spider on her hat too - great Halloween card!!

Betty said...

darling card, Dawn!!