Saturday 4 December 2021

Christmas Time at Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hi there.  It's our Christmas Challenge at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.  It's a month long challenge as we are all so busy leading up to Christmas. 

My card today is a Christmas card I sent to my little grandson, Archie. 

This is a sweet little digital image from Lily of the Valley.  I printed it and then used some Zig markers to colour it up.  I blended some blue ink for my sky and finished with a sentiment from Kaisercraft.  

Do come and join us with your Christmas projects. 

7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Dawn what a gorgeous card - love the cute image and your sky is fabulous
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

creationsnz said...

Cute card and wonderful clouds. CarolG

Fiona said...

fab card Dawn, love the Santa train...fab!

Fi
x

SarahR said...

Hi Dawn, it's a super cute image and a really lovely card - I'm sure your grandson will be over the moon with it! Sarah

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling image and I love how you colored it, Dawn!! So fun with the stenciled clouds!!

Chrissy said...

Such a cute Santa in his train, I bet Archie loved it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Greta said...

Adorable card for Archie!