Monday 10 January 2022

Monochromatic Flowers.

 Hi there.   Over the 11 days we were away I managed to get some card making done...with limited supplies I had with me.  I made a few panels and over the last couple of days, I finished them off. 

Today I am sharing a monochromatic flower card I did.  

I used Altenew Craft Your Life Project - Hello Beautiful.  I used the stamp set and the stencil to make this card. I used the Sea Shore ink set for my blending.  I missed the first layer and just did the second layer.  I stamped the sentiments in the Emerald ink (the darkest one in the set)  I use Sentiment Strips 2 for this.  I did a little stamp surgery to get just the "my fabulous friend"  I didn't have the card stock I wanted to mat the panel, so took some white card and used the Emerald ink in a direct to paper technique to get the perfect mat.  A few silver baubles finished it. 

I'm entering this into The Flower Challenge - #64 Monochromatic 


And here's a few photos from our MG Car Rally on Saturday. 






This is our MG - 1997 MGF

This was our first rally with the Club.  Everyone was very friendly and welcoming.  Looking forward to going on more activities and rallies. 

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

So lovely, the mono colour is fabulous and I love the sentiment, gorgeous card..and all those vintage cars are great..

Luv CHRISSYxx

kiwimeskreations said...

what a fabulous card Dawn - love the tones of ink that you used.
That rally looks impressive - love the number plate YES V8!!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Betty said...

so pretty, Dawn - so different and elegant in the shades of green1

Greta said...

Beautiful card, Dawn! Love the look with a lot of white showing! Haven't been to a car show in a long time--brings back memories. You have a cute MG! Glad you had fun!

Viv said...

Such a pretty Monochromatic card Dawn, thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful card and I love the green and the way the flowers are colored. Thanks for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge!