Friday 3 June 2022

Reveal day for May's Card Chain Challenge

 It's time for the May reveal at the Card Chain Challenge     You make and send a card and someone else sends one to you... There were 33 participants this month.  

My card when to Linda in Michagan.  


There were a number of options to use making our cards.   I chose to use the sketch 
TMy panels where die cut from a piece of Gelli plate background I had made a while back. The dies  for the layers  came from Gina K's Master Layouts....the butterflies from Memory Box.  I cut the lower layer from vellum and the top layer from gold card.   And the sentiment is from LDRS - I stamped and embossed the stamp which is a lot of sentiments and then used the matching die cut to cut them all out at once.   Great to have sentiments on hand.  

And I received this beautiful card from Robyn in Australia 


Isn't it just gorgeous.  

There is still time to sign up for June CCC (here)   I have already.


6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Your card is fabulous Dawn - I love that butterfly, it's one of my most used dies, and gold over the vellum on the strong blue background is stunning. The one you received from Robyn is gorgeous too
Blessings
Maxine

papierelle said...

I had to smile now, we both had the same idea, I also used stamp shapes. Beautiful card, love the delicate butterflies.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Dawn, love the blue and of course I love the butterflies, lovely design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Suze said...

Beautiful card Dawn. I like the gold butterflies against the blue. Great interpretation of the sketch.
I also like the card that you received from Robyn.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your gelli plate postage stamps, Dawn - perfect with the golden butterflies!!

Greta said...

Missed the sign up this time, but will get back to it. Your butterfly card is a great use of the sketch, Dawn!