Saturday 25 June 2022

Summer at the Beach

It time for my share for Die Cut Divas - in our Summer Days Challenge.   Our sponsor is Sheepski Designs




I took the image 
 Beach Hut Holiday - image #158 and added it twice to my card, flipping the second one to be the mirror image.  I did this as I wanted to make a mini slimline card.   I used a Gina K Master Layout to cut out the panel.  I used Prismacolor pencils to colour them huts.  I then used my Scan'n'Cut to die cut the Summer sentiment.  

Hope this inspires you to join us with your Summer Days projects. 

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Dawn - a great use of the image and a fabulous card as a result - roll on summer again :)
Blessings
Maxine

creationsnz said...

Great manipulating Dawn, I wouldn't have known if you hadn't said. Lovely and colourful. CarolG

Greta said...

Such a fun summer card!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a fabulous beach scene, Dawn! Just love the mirrored huts and how you colored them!!

Betty said...

this is the cutest ever - such a fun summer card!!

papierelle said...

You have designed a perfect summer on your card. Love it!!