Saturday 2 July 2022

Use Numbers at Sweet Stampin' Challenge

 Hi there.  It's time for my team to shine at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.  Our theme this month is Use Numbers.   I chose to make a piece of home decor 


I used some Tim Holtz stamps from a set called Persective.   I stamped the numbers background twice in Catherine Pooler Black Jack ink.   I stamped the Butterfly from the set onto some dotted vellum and coloured the back with green alcohol pens - hard to photographic so looking a bit black.   I stamped the the sentiment onto white card and then trimmed it out in each line.   I added it to some black card and cut it to size for my frame.  


6 comments:

Salnclts said...

The background really makes the butterfly stand out. I love it!

mixamatoasties said...

I love this Dawn, it's fabulous! I hope it has pride of place somewhere everyone can see it.

Chrissy said...

Oh,wow, fabulous Dawn, love the numbers and sentiment and the gorgeous butterfly..

Luv CHRISSYxx

kiwimeskreations said...

A stunning piece of art Dawn, and I am sure you are justifiably proud of it.
Blessings
Maxine

Tracey T said...

This is such a lovely idea, Dawn. Love the sentiment xx

Greta said...

Very creative--love it!