Sunday 28 August 2022

Dissection....

Over at Splitcoaststampers... Monday's technique was Dissection... use a tissue box or the likes or an envelope to make a set of card.   On Saturday I went to the local mall to get a new diffuser for my lounge and found this beautiful box with the diffuser in at KMart. 

And here are the cards I made


Card #1

I used a Gina K circle die to cut the Kookaburra.  The patterned paper is from a Anko pack called Natives.  It was from KMart - which is an Australian company hence these are Australian flowers and birds.   I added a sentiment from an Altenew stamp set. 

Card#2

For this one I used a square die and then used the reverse of card to make the frame.  Again used some PP from the Natives pack.  Used dies from Gina K Master Layouts #3  The sentiment is from a LDRS stamp set. 

Card #3

Once again I used Gina K Master Layouts (who did I ever craft before I got these) This time I die cut a rectangle panel.  For my background, I used a scrap I had from some gelli printing.  I used it to clean my brayer.  I dry embossed the panel with Altenew's Beautiful Bergenia. The sentiment is from an Altenew stamp set. 

Thanks for stopping in today.  


6 comments:

Lin said...

How lovely, Dawn - they make a really special set!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great set with the upcycled box, Dawn - each so pretty and unique!!

Greta said...

Wow--what a wonderful use of that beautiful box, Dawn!

Suze said...

Lovely cards Dawn. Great find with that box.

kiwimeskreations said...

What fabulous cards Dawn - love the background for the final one - that is ingenious! A double re-use!
Blessings
Maxine

Chrissy said...

I just love all of these Dawn ,just gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx