Tuesday 30 August 2022

Cards for my Dad.

 Hi there.  Father's Day here in NZ is this Sunday and then on the 10th it is his birthday.  So I made him two cards and posted them off together.

First for Father's Day


I decided to use up some patterned papers and did some different layers.  I like the way the foiled papers go so well together.   

And the birthday card - 


This is a flashback for Dad.  As a teen he had a motorbike.  The bike stamp is a freebie that came with a magazine - I CASE'd a card from it as well.   It's my go to stamp set for masculine cards.   

I got these in the post yesterday so he'll get them in time.  




5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two great masculine cards for dad, Dawn!! Love the foiled paper and design on card one and that motorbike looks great with the patterns behind!!

Louise F NZ said...

Fantastic cards Dawn! Totally got that man vibe down to a t x

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning cards Dawn - love the foiled paper in the first one, and I recognised the bike in the second - that is a set I use quite a bit too
Blessings
Maxine

Chrissy said...

Fabulous masculine cards for your Dad Dawn, they are wonderful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Greta said...

Absolutely love the Father's Day card, Dawn! What wonderful foiled papers & love the tie! Fun card for his birthday since he used to have a motorbike!