Saturday 19 November 2022

It's birthday time at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.

Yes it's our birthday at Sweet Stampin' Challenge... so what better for our challenge.... BIRTHDAYS 

 I'm sharing the card I made for my son who's birthday was last Sunday (13th November) He's my baby and turned 34.  Where did the time go? 

It seems a perfect card as we got him a mixture of different beers for his gift.   My card is quite simple.  I used an embossing folder that was a freebie a long time ago.  I used white card and embossed the card then used a few different inks from Altenew to cover the entire card.   I trimmed it a little and added to a black base.  The sentiment is a pre-printed one from Creative Expressions.  After trimming it, I added some of the green inks over it.  

Do come and join us at Sweet Stampin' Challenge with your Birthday projects. 




7 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Great embossing folder and great masculine card, love the simplicity of it.

mixamatoasties said...

Happy birthday to us!

Fabulous card, I'm sure your son loved it. xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Dawn, fabulous technique with your inks on an embossing folder, came out awesome..

Luv CHRISSYxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning result from using the embossing folder Dawn - what a great background panel you have created!! My 'baby' turned 45 this year!! EEEK
Blessings
Maxine

Helen said...

What a great card Dawn. I bet you son loved it (and the beers!!). Love the colours you used.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a great masculine card, Dawn - love the embossed beverages!!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Awesome celebration card for our big birthday and for your boyo too! Fab sparkle on the bubbles and love the inky finish. Hugs, Wends xoxo