Friday 4 November 2022

October CCC reveal.

It's reveal time at CCC for last month.... If you don't know about CCC so check it out HERE. 




All the cards exchanged this month used at least one of the following options:


Colour Palette Option


(Exact matching is not required.)


Sketch Option

 
(Orient as desired.)


Theme Options: 
Fantasy Folk / Mythical Beasts / Friendship

Product / Technique Options: Wax / Use a Brush

My card winged it's way to my long time blogger friend, Linda -


I used the friendship theme.  My background was made with acrylic paint and liquid dishwash and a straw to blow bubbles.  The floral image is from Altenew.  Embossed with silver powder and some stamping and stencil colouring. 

I'm still waiting for my card from Joanne - it looks amazing so can't wait for it to arrive.   

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What great use of the bubble background Dawn, and I love that image and how you have coloured it - beautiful work.
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a beauty and even more so in person, Dawn! Thanks so much for the lovely card and your friendship!!

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Dawn, gorgeous flowers and colouring and love your background, so clever..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Greta said...

Love this one & the previous Christmas card is gorgeous!