Thursday 3 November 2022

Christmas Tree

 The new challenge at Christmas Kickstart is up and running....the theme is Trees, Trees, Trees.

This one came together really quickly.  The background was made ages ago - using Nuvo Shimmer paste through a Tim Holtz stencil.   I had precut a Gina K Master Layout 2 before doing my stenciling.  I used a smaller stitched Gina K die and used my new Christmas Wording Tree stamp from Montarga  Stamps to gold emboss.  A nice and easy but effective looking card. 

I'm also entering this into Darnell's NBUS - first outing for the Tree stamp.

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Dawn ,so elegant and love the red and white with gold..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Darnell said...

Beautiful red and white Christmas card, Dawn! I love how you have paired the old and new ... that's my favorite kind of design where I use both, so thank you for linking at NBUS and inspiring everyone! Hugs, Darnell

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a fabulous tree stamp Dawn - did you buy it at FYI? Love the way you have made the card - that is really stunning
Blessings
Maxine

Betty said...

love that word tree stamped in gold - lovely Christmas card, Dawn! sorry I haven't been very good at commenting lately - promise to be better in the future!

Bonnie Lynn said...

What a beautiful, simple and elegant card. Thanks for sharing with us over at NBUS. Bonnie guest DT

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love the rich red on the crisp white, Dawn - great texture too!!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful! Love the red and white, lush beautiful design. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Dotty Jo said...

It may be simple, but that's what makes it soooo classy, Dawn. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, I'm sorry I'm a little behind with my visiting! Jo x