Friday 3 February 2023

Playing with florals - and a card inspired by Bibi Cameron

 Over the last day or two I managed to get a small amount of time in my craft room.  I was tidying up a bit and decided to use a couple of stamp sets to just have a play. 

My first card uses a Pinkfresh stamp, stencil and die set called Just a Hello 

I stamped the image with versamark and heat embossed with Copper sparkle WOW powder.  I then used the matching stencils to add colour with Altenew inks.  I then used the dies to cut out the two pieces.  I used some white leather looking card to add them with some 3D tape.  The sentiment is a pre-printed one from Creative Expression.  I mounted it onto a red card base.  

My second card was inspired by a You Tube short I saw, by Bibi Cameron - see it here

I cut my slats at 1/2 inch wide and made my trellis.   I took an Altenew stamp (Sweetest Peas) and stamped four of the images.   I used my new Tri-blend pens to colour and then fussy cut them out and layered onto the trellis.   I used a sentiment from the stamp set.   An interesting technique.   Next time I'll make the slats a bit thinner.  

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a crafty weekend.   

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Two beauties Dawn,love your trellis gorgeous flowers and card designs, lovely, have a great weekend..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two beautiful florals, Dawn - love the trellis on card two!!

kiwimeskreations said...

A couple of beauties Dawn - you really do make stunning floral cards!!
Blessings
Maxine

creationsnz said...

Two great cards. I love the trellis idea and those flowers are fab. CarolG

Greta said...

More pretty cards!